I currently use cornflour as a dry shampoo, but I'd love to try this offering from A'kin. As well as keeping oily hair at bay, this also claims to add texture and volume.
2. The English Mineral Makeup Company Mineral Blush, £25/10g
This bubblegum pink blush looks gorgeous and perfect for adding a flush of colour. These also come with a free kabuki brush!
3. The Range Large Mercury Glass Heart Vase, £2.49
I really love the mercury effect on glass and this decorative piece is great value.
4. PHB Pure Skin Liquid Foundation, £19.95/30g
An organic liquid foundation with SPF 30 - could this be the one?!
5. Forever 21 Pink Iridescent Earrings, £2
Aren't these pink circle stud earrings pretty? They'd finish off a simple outfit really well!
6. Scentsy Etched Copper Warmer, £33
My sister introduced me to Scentsy and I'm rather interested! This is the warmer I'd probably go for - love the copper and it looks really decorative.
What's at the top of your wish list this week?