This Moroccan-inspired lantern is really pretty and I imagine it would cast some lovely shadows when housing a lit candle!
2. MU London Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturiser, £15/60ml
This sounds heavenly! With minimal, natural ingredients and recyclable packaging, I'm sure I'd love this moisturiser.
3. Sia Home Fashion Pearlescent Decorative Jar,
I love the pearlescent finish on this pretty jar!
4. The Natural Deodorant Co. Vanilla Manuka Deodorant Balm, £10/60ml
I really want to try this deodorant as it sounds really luxurious and I imagine it smells incredible!
5. Nkuku Adari Traditional Bauble Set Of 6, £19.95
I'm getting super excited for the Christmas festivites to begin! These vintage-style recycled glass baubles would be a lovely addition to our tree.
6. Forever 21 Metallic Fit & Flare Dress, £24
I am not one for showing off much flesh, but I am really drawn to this metallic dress! It makes me feel very festive.
7. H&M Knitted Jumper, £29.99
I love the gold button detail on this navy knitted jumper. You can never have too much knitwear, right?
What's at the top of your wish list this week?