With the cooler temperatures seeping in, it's time to cosy up indoors and light a few candles! I adore this time of year and love adding a few autumnal touches to my home. Whether you make big or little interior changes, it can really transform a room. Here are some of my current favourite homeware pieces:
Keep your hot chocolate warm in this pretty fairisle mug!
2. Matalan Metal Fruit Basket, £6
Place this metal fuit bowl on a rustic wooden coffee table to encourage yourself to eat more of your five-a-day!
3. TK Maxx Cable Knit Cushion, £14.99
Cosy up your sofa and add some texture with this cable knit cushion.
4. TK Maxx Deer Serving Tray, £12.99
Delight your guests with this stunning deer serving tray!
5. H&M Faux Fur Blanket, £49.99
Keep cosy, log fire or not, with this super soft faux fur blanket.
6. The French Bedroom Company Copper Cluster Wire Pendant, £140
Isn't this copper wire pendant amazing?! Add a luxe, rustic touch to your home with this stunning light fitting.
7. BHS Lilac Hydrangea In Milk Urn, £20
Don't forget a splash of colour! This pretty flower arrangement will do the trick.
8. NEXT Aubrey 4 Light, £85
Lighten the mood with this pretty chandelier, adding a romantic touch to your room.
9. Oliver Bonas Stag Jewellery Stand, £20
Place your little trinkets and jewellery pieces in this pretty holder.
10. M&Co. Balmoral Check Cushion, £19
Add warm, autumnal shades and classic patterns with this check cushion.