1 frozen, sliced banana
6 chopped halawi dates
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
250ml coconut milk
A sprinkle of milk chocolate chips
(makes 6 ice lollies)
- Set up your ice lolly moulds on a level surface, placing some kitchen towel underneath to catch any drips.
- Place the banana in a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Add the dates, peanut butter and coconut milk and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips into each mould, then slowly add the smoothie mixture. There may be a little leftover mixture.
- Secure the lids of your moulds and gently place in a freezer overnight. Enjoy!