110g sunflower spread
250g caster sugar
250g plain organic flour
2 free range eggs
125ml organic semi-skimmed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
200g fresh blueberries
handful milk chocolate chips
(click ingredient links to see exactly what I used)
- Prepare your muffin tins and/or muffin cases. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Cream sugar and butter alternative until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder and salt. Beat until combined. Stir in blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cases 2/3 full. Pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden.
- Serve while still warm with a cup of coffee and enjoy! Store for up to 3 days in an air-tight container.
*items kindly sent for review purposes; all thoughts and opinions are, and always will be, my own.