I think this would be great to light before getting into bed, creating a calm and relaxing ambiance. I have always loved the scent of frankincense!
2. Andalou Naturals Age Defying Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk, £9.99/178ml
When I've finished up my current cleansers, I'd love to give this cleansing milk a go! I imagine it smells lovely and I definitely want to up my anti-ageing game now, plus this is said to be ideal for sensitive skin.
3. Lily Flame Rhubarb Scented Candle, £8.50
I think this could be a perfect spring candle; I bet it smells delicious!
4. Andalou Naturals Clarifying Oil Control Beauty Balm Un-tinted with SPF 30, £13.50/58ml
I really need an SPF face product, so this mattifying balm sounds like it could be pretty good!
5. Jane Iredale LipDrink SPF 15 Lip Balm, £10.75/4g
I'm always after trying new lip balms, and this one sounds lovely; just look at the gorgeous, sleek packaging, too!
6. George @ ASDA Textured Stripe Blazer, £16
I think this textured blazer would be a great transitional piece for spring, as we are still experiencing cold days at times. It would also come in handy during autumn.
What's at the top of your wish list this week?