1. Dunelm Mill Candy Rose Collection 1.7L Duck Egg Kettle, £29.99
Update your kitchen with spring pastels; this retro-look kettle will do just the trick!
2. Dunelm Mill Hammered Effect Silver Plate, £12.99
Add silver accessories for a fresh, modern look.
3. Style Furnishings Floral Printed Cushion, £19.99
Add a burst of beautiful floral bloom with this pretty cushion!
4. TK Maxx Blue Geometric Print Cushion, £9.99
Co-ordinate your colour scheme with printed cushions.
5. TK Maxx Yellow Chunky Knit Cushion, £14.99
Add texture with a chunky knit cushion! This sunshine yellow one complements the blue geo print one very well.
6. Next Spring Mix Bowl, £35
Fresh flowers around the house are lovely, but if you're after a more affordable option, try good quality artificial ones to get that same spring feeling.
7. Primark Silver Mottled Tea Light Holder, £1.50
The mottled effect on this tea light holder is really pretty and will add that luxe, vintage-style feel.
8. French Connection Ceramic Hurricane Candle Holder, £45
Bold candle arrangements are a great way to accessorise and update your room.
9. Caroline Gardner Ditsy Pocket Notebook Set, £4.99
These cute notebooks are sure to come in handy!
10. Lily Flame Fresh Linen Reed Diffuser, £20
Add a spring scent to any room with a pretty reed diffuser.
11. French Connection Berlin Chair, £320
Add a touch of modern classic style with this steel-framed chair.
12. Buy The Sea Driftwood Style Clock, £34.95
This distressed clock will add a subtle touch of spring colour.
Are you updating your home decor for spring?