1. Think positive thoughts. I am a pessimist. I often find it hard to see the positives over the negatives. I hope to be generally a more positive person this year, and try to focus on those precious, happy moments and forget the silly little annoyances life throws at us.
2. Experiment with wearing skirts. I don't do skirts. Why? I've no idea! That's why it's my aim this year to experiment a little with outfits and to try and incorporate skirts into the picture. Any tips for a complete skirt newbie?
3. Deal with issues promptly. Medical, financial or otherwise, I want to deal with any issues or problems quickly and effectively, rather than try to avoid dealing with them and become stressed out about them.
4. Be more sociable. Over the last year, I have slowly become more sociable, but I still have a long way to go. This year, I would like to continue being more sociable and try to eliminate my social anxieties.
5. Try new things. Food, activity or entertainment, I want to push myself to try new things without over-thinking it too much.
6. Exercise. This is a big one, and an important one. My aim is to complete the 30 Day Shred during February-March and then continue with regular exercise such as walking and spinning.
What are your goals for the new year?