This week's line-up features lots of neutral shades and pretty prints!1. H&M Twill Trousers Slim Fit, £14.99
Mix up your usual denims with this pair of dusky-pink slim fit jeans. Perfect for teaming with a cosy sweater.
2. George @ Asda Floral Sweater, £14
This all-over floral print sweater will look great in your Winter wardrobe.
3. Lanvin Guipure Lace Jumpsuit, £3,205
Go all-out this Christmas for any big events you are attending with this show-stopping lace jumpsuit!
4. Billy Bag Oversized Pouch, £19.99
Add a pop of colour to your outfit with this bright pink oversized clutch in faux ponyskin material.
5. Dorothy Perkins Paisley Tunic, £24
Paired with thick Winter tights and navy ankle boots, this would make a really versatile outfit.
6. New Look Ribbed 3/4 Sleeve Mini Dress, £14.99
This basic dress will be great for layering under sleeveless dresses, but also great on its own with a long pendant necklace.
7. Oasis Isabelle Strapped Ankle Boots, £68
Swap classic black ankle boots for navy, like these boots with on-trend strap detail.
8. Topshop Jenna Patent T-Bar Mid-Heel Shoes, £46
Give a retro twist to your outfit with these T-bar shoes with gold details.
9. Matalan Be Beau Jupiter Skater Dress, £28
This gorgeous printed dress will make for a great party piece for the festive season.
10. Mango High-Waist Leather Trousers, £199.99
Toughen up your glam evening looks with these genuine leather trousers.
11. Boohoo Louise Check Playsuit, £25
This on-trend check playsuit will look great with tights and a long coat and is versatile enough for day or evening.