Hi guys! This is actually the first Tag post I've done as no-one ever tags me (hint, hint!). Kimberley over at Kimberley's Beauty Blog invited everyone to take part in this tag, so I thought I'd do just that!
Share 12 random facts about yourself.
1. I can't stand bad grammar! One particular example is people saying they've "brought" something instead of "bought" something; so irritating! Another one is people spelling "drawers" as "draws"!
2. I'm Scottish and proud. I was born and lived in Aberdeenshire, Scotland up until August 2009 when Dean and I moved down to Dorset, where Dean previously lived.
3. Dean and I actually met online, via MySpace and lived over 600 miles apart! We've been together for nearly 8 years and are planning our wedding for next year (see? online/long distance relationships can work out!).
4. I have two beautiful nieces and another niece or nephew on the way! I really miss them and try to spend as much time as possible with them when we visit.
5. Dean and I went on our first ever cruise earlier this year in May. We sailed with Royal Caribbean on Independence of The Seas. We traveled through the beautiful, breath-taking Norwegian Fjords. It was an amazing experience and we're already planning our next cruise as our honeymoon next year! Although it can be an expensive holiday option, I'd highly recommend saving up and trying it out; you won't regret it!
Scented candles, slipper boots and lots of lovely toiletries!
For everyone to be happy and healthy!
This tag is open to all who wish to participate, but I tag:
Rosanna @ SilverBrogues
Liz @ What Liz Loves
Trea @ Treasures n Pleasures
Alexa @ One Beauty Blogger
Mary & Rose @ Strikeapose
Naomi @ Pennies For A Pound
Piniel @ PinsPlace
Charlotte @ Makeup by Candlelight
Lizzie @ Head-Full-Of-Flowers
Rosie @ Every Word Handwritten
Katie @ Katie's World of Beauty
Helen @ Fragile Bird
I really enjoyed taking part in this tag, so please comment below if you take part as I'd love to read everyone's answers!