1. Carrie Leopard Bodycon Dress, £12 @ Boohoo
2. Embellished Neck Knitted Tunic, £18 @ Asda
3. Black Embellished Lace Skater Dress, £24.99 @ New Look
4. Embellished Leather & Suede Ankle Boots, £600 by Maison Martin Margiela @ Net-a-Porter
5. Limited Edition Leather-Look Trousers, £25 @ Tesco
6. Black High Neck City Coat, £90 @ River Island
7. Angora Sweater with Rhinestone Collar, £45.99 @ Zara
This black chunky-knit sweater features a gorgeous rhinestone-embellished collar.
This dress is stunning! I love paneled design and the red/black colourway. The subtle rib fabric adds an extra element of interest to the dress. Exposed zip detail to the back.
10. Red Button Side Top,
Give yourself a look of luxury with this bold red draped top with delicate button detail at the side.
Unleash your wild side with these grey animal print party shoes!
12. Sequined Cardigan, £29.99 @ H&M
Add some sparkle to your life with this sequin-adorned fine-knit cardigan!
This scarf is so pretty! I love the watercolour floral print.
Aren't these rainbow-coloured slipper boots just adorable?! I want these!
I really like the style of this pussybow shirt. A great piece for a heritage or equestrian look.
I love the neutral colourway of this abstract-printed dress.
This faux leather mini satchel features a quilted panel and I love the tan and navy together.
What was your favourite item this week?