1. F&F Checked Jumper, £18 @ Tesco
2. Patterned Tube Dress with Diamante, £69.99 @ Zara
3. Flo Sequin Sleeveless Bodycon Dress, £20 @ Boohoo
At first glance, I thought this was leopard print, but I'm not 100% sure. It's a lovely black dress with a metallic-gold design with added sequin detail. Another great party piece.
4. Nude Embellished Ankle Strap Heels, £24.99 @ New Look
5. Elay Printed Stretch-Jersey Dress, £650 by Mary Katrantzou @ Net-a-Porter
6. Timeless Black Mary Jane Court Shoes,
7. Blue Blasted Skinny Jeans, £22.99 @ Internacionale
8. Navy Blue Shoulder Bag,
I'm just itching to add this to my basket! I'll hold off though, seeing as my current handbag has only been in use for approx. 4 weeks! This one has a really classic look and would be a great everyday bag. I love the shade of blue.
10. Safari Frenzy Surplice Top, £12.75 @ Forever 21
11. Sequin Velvet Dress, £68 @ Topshop
12. Grid Print Top, £6 @ Asda
This popular window-pane style print t-shirt in monochrome creates a stylish and effortless look.
13. Dark Grey Herringbone Coat, £159 by Jonathan Saunders for Edition @ Debenhams
14. Black Feather Embellished Jacquard Cardigan, £60 @ River Island
15. Flavia Fur Lined Biker Boots, £85 @ Oasis
I love these brown biker boots. Featuring buckle detail and a cosy faux fur lining.
I this checked, slightly cropped knitted top looks super stylish and I love the longer sleeves length.
Ooh, another leopard print clutch! I love the chain detail on this one and the soft, textured fabric.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let me know your favourite items from my picks!