1. Classic Long Boots, £150 by Just Sheepskin @ Tesco
Made from pure sheepskin and with a soft lining, these are the perfect boots to slip on when you're battling with the cold weather!
2. Printed Stretch-Cotton Poplin Dress, £845 by Oscar de la Renta @ Net-a-Porter
3. Red Doctors Bag, £40 @ River Island
4. Dazzling Oversized Sweater, £22.75 @ Forever 21
5. Fairisle Tunic Dress, £16 @ Asda
Gotta love a bit of Fairisle around this time of year! This thick-knit jumper dress features a metallic yarn.
This boxy jumper is so adorable! I love the textured knit; it almost looks like reptile scales which is really unusual.
7. Midi Blanket Wrap Cardigan with Fringing, £48 @ ASOS
8. Blue Big Dot Full Sleeve Tunic, £28 @ Dorothy Perkins
9. Polka Dot Blouse with Peter Pan Collar, £29.99 @ Zara
Here's another spotted offering, this time from Zara, featuring a leather-look collar. Again, this item could also be dressed up or down.
10. Knitted Lashes Crew Jumper, £38 @ Topshop
I love the refreshing mint-green shade! This eyelash-knit jumper will go perfectly with skinny jeans.
12. Long Sleeved Twist Front Dress, £26 @ Miss Selfridge
13. Leopard Print Stilettos, £15 @ Matalan
14. Body Shape Slim Fit Denim Jeans, £35 @ M&S
These slim fit jeans are sure to flatter your figure. I really like the medium-dark denim wash. I'm currently looking for new skinny jeans so I may just have to take a closer look at these.
I hope you've enjoyed my picks as much as I've enjoyed browsing the web for hours choosing them!