1. Dazzling Darling Peplum Top, £18.75 @ Forever 21
This sequined-front top would look great with black tailored trousers, black shoes and a bright red clutch!
2. Aloha Spring Sequin Clutch,
Now, although this is called "Spring" clutch, I definitely think it will work in this season too as pastels are still on-trend plus the floral design lies on a black background which works well for A/W time.
4. Red Sequin Trim Shift Tunic, £28 @ Dorothy Perkins
5. Black Sequin Embellished Pencil Skirt, £40 @ River Island
6. Kelly Brook Grey Jewel Shoulder Knitted Jumper, £27.99 @ New Look
7. Sequined Knitted Sweater, £1,565 by Oscar de la Renta @ Net-a-Porter
This is a truly gorgeous sweater, just dripping with sequins! With a 47% silk content, this is a real luxury item!
9. Mix & Match Metro Grand Watch, $225 @ Kate Spade
10. Cinders Glitter Court Shoes, £95 by Ted Baker @ Very
These golden glitter-encrusted heels will go perfectly with your LBD!