1. Knitted Check Front Jumper, £45 @ Topshop
I love this jumper because the use of yellow isn't a classic tartan print, but this works really well with the pink and blue.
If you're after a monochrome look with a touch of tartan, this bargainous skirt should do the trick! Featuring an asymmetric cut and flock print.
This pure silk dress is simply stunning! It is so effortlessly elegant and chic. If you don't mind spending a little extra cash on something timeless, this should be your first purchase where tartan is concerned!
4. Tartan Print Sweater, £276.22 by Au Jour Le Jour @ Far Fetch
This cashmere & wool-blend jumper is bold and bright in a classic red tartan print.
6. Skittle Pointed Heels, £25 @ ASOS
7. Tartan Oversized Clutch Bag, £89 by Spencer Ogg @ Simply Be
Handcrafted in Britain, this clutch oozes heritage style. This is made from soft wool and the lining is Duchess satin.
8. Belted Red Tartan Skater Mini Dress, £19.99 @ Krisp
9. Red Tartan Double Face Biker Jacket, £169 @ Jigsaw
10. Iris & Edie Pink Tartan Slipper Boots, £16.50 by Frost French @ Debenhams
With a soft borg fleece lining and trims, these will keep your tootsies all snug and warm this Winter! These would be a great Christmas gift too. I want a pair!
Please enter my giveaway which ends 8pm tomorrow!