1. Check & Rose Print Dress, £40 @ Yumi
I love this different take on the tartan trend. This dress is really pretty and will be a versatile item in your wardrobe.
2. Animal Print Clutch, £35 @ Warehouse
It's leopard print, so of course I love it! Textured fabric clutch to glam up your evening outfit.
This satin prom dress will add a splash of bright colour to your A/W wardrobe. A great party dress, featuring a matching belt and pleated skirt.
5. Roxanne Contrast Shimmer Platform Heels, £18 @ Boohoo
6. Grey Leather-Look Trim Blazer, £24.99 @ New Look
7. Contrast Long Sleeve Zip Top, £8 @ Asda
8. Long Socks, £15 by Bed Athletics @ Lipsy
9. Oil Shade Grey Stud Knit Top, £50 by The Ragged Priest @ Topshop
Loving the faux leather and studded shoulder detail on this knitted top!
This timeless, classic tote is your perfect everyday companion. I love the neutral colourway and the structured design.
These pink heels give a lovely shimmer when in movement - check out the product video!
12. Bright Purple Contrast Collar Tux Blazer, £45 @ River Island
13. Knitted Jumper, £24.99 @ H&M
14. Red Winter Sparkle Pencil Skirt, £98 @ Jigsaw
15. Dandelion Print Dress, £38 @ Wallis
Channel your feminine side with this pretty printed dress with tie-waist detail.
This gorgeous 100% silk top has a beautiful leaf print which is handpainted with Japanese inks.
I love the mixture of colours - especially the berry shade - in this biker-style jacket.
I love the exposed side zip on this tartan dress! Channel the punk/grunge theme with this little number.
Phew, that was a long post! Hope you enjoyed it!