As I've been browsing for my perfect pair, I've compiled a top 10 picks for you guys to check out!
1. Millie Court Shoes, £195 by L.K. Bennett @ John Lewis
They peacock-green beauties are just calling out to be paired with black tailored trousers and a loose, silk blouse. I like the suede finish and the loafer-style cut.
Aren't these just the cutest little tartan loafers you've ever seen?! If you spot a cheaper alternative, please do let me know! I like that these are wool and I love the little leather tassels! Gotta love a bit of tartan.
4. Embellished Patent-Leather Loafers, £460 by Miu Miu @ Net-a-Porter
5. Grey Felt Tassel Loafers, £25 @ Next
These have a bit of a brogue-feel twist to them and I love the mixture of textures with the patent faux leather and grey felt.
6. Rebel Studded Loafers, £40 @ Miss Selfridge
7. Leopard Loafers, £40 @ Oasis
8. Leo Bright Loafers, £79 by Dune @ Topshop
These will give you a burst of colour in patent red leather form! Features metal snaffle trim.
10. Spiked Flat Loafers,
These loafers are really fun! I love the spikes and diamante detail. These would look great with a really feminine outfit; like a nude-pink dress, as these will make a statement!
What are your thoughts on loafers? Do you own a pair?