My favourite Winter essential is my dressing gown (actually, I have two!) because I live in them when the cold comes in! I like to stay indoors and snuggle up with my dressing gown on - I'll even wear it over my clothes if I get chilly! I also have a gorgeous pair of leopard print suedette mittens with faux fur lining that I purchased from Dorothy Perkins last year which I love!
What's your favourite Winter warmer?
1. Duo-Toned Infinity Scarf, £10.65 @ Forever 21:
I love the colours in this knitted scarf! This would look great with a black biker jacket in Autumn and a black or grey coat in Winter.
2. Knot Detail Thermal Smartouch Gloves, £12 by Totes @ Tesco:
Thanks to modern technology & the use of conductive thread, these thermal gloves are suitable for use with touchscreen devices such as iPhones & MP3 players. These red gloves look very smart & it's such a bonus that you won't have to get your hands out of your warm gloves to reply to a text or change the track you're listening to!
3. Pink Mohair Fleck Bobble Hat, £7.99 @ New Look:
If you wear hats in Winter, I'd say bobbles are a must have feature! This hat also has gorgeous pinky colour tones!
4. Check Heart Stud Ankle Socks, £3 @ River Island:
Get your feet on-trend with these bright red checked socks with heart detail.
5. Suede Mittens, £61.95 by Maison Scotch @ ASOS:
If you want to give your hands the VIP treatment, why not splurge on these soft suede mittens that look ever so cosy!
6. Real Leather Gloves, £10 @ Matalan:
If you're looking for a classic pair of black leather gloves, look no further than these. At just £10 for the real thing, you'd be silly not to snap these up!
7. Thinsulate Tribal Geo Chunky Beanie, £19 @ Accessorize:
This Aztec-inspired bobble hat will keep your head cosy & stylish!
8. Navy Koala Socks,
I love cute novelty socks like this pair, featuring two little koalas.
9. Cream Bubble Knit Bobble Hat, £14 @ Miss Selfridge:
If you're going for a neutral palette or simply want to blend in with the snow, check out this bubble knit acrylic hat.
10. Single Pom Pom Scarf, £16 @ Warehouse:
This pom pom scarf is just too cute & looks super cosy.
11. Stripe Knitted Smart Touch Gloves, £15 by Isotoner @ Debenhams:
Like the red Totes gloves, these more casual gloves also feature conductive thread technology so you are able to interact with your touchscreen devices without getting your hands cold!
12. Super Soft Dressing Gown, £14 by George @ Asda:
In a very popular purple shade, this super soft hooded dressing gown is sure to keep you all snugly & warm.
13. Novelty Bear Robe, £25 @ Next:
Keep things fun with this hooded bear robe!
14. Supersoft Shawl Collar Heart Print Dressing Gown, £25 @ M&S:
In a popular print this season, keep cosy & relax in this supersoft gown.